Thanks to all of you, im.bue botanicals continues to grow! We’re not only grateful for all your support, but most heartened with how our products have been received and the feedback on them so many of you have graciously provided.
With that in mind, we felt it was important to upgrade our website in both appearance and content. Some of the changes you’ll notice:
- The overall design is clean and modern with the main photos stretching from edge to edge.
- Copy on the main photos is more limited in size and less invasive than the previous site
- AND THIS IS A BIG ONE! Product photos are all superimposed over action or “beauty” shots to provide added import to the product usage along with considerably more visual interest
- We’ve introduced our new peppermint lip balm on one of the main photos, and will rotate with other new products soon to be introduced
- The layout of the Journal section is now vertical, providing much larger main photos to visually assist with the message
- More photos of each product in the product section along with new “Product Facts”
- We’ve added our UK location in the “where to find us” section to add some import to our growing business
- The featured product section moves side to side to provide multiple views of some of our favorite products
- It’s significantly easier to see the additional sub menus on the “about im.bue” section, so our visitors can easily get more information to help make an informed decision
- The FAQ’s are now easier to access as part of the main menu, again providing easier access to critical information website visitors might desire
- For those who just want to shop, it’s now easier to access the shopping area right away
So if you haven’t already checked out our new site in detail, I urge you to do so. Hopefully, you’ll find it easier to use and a better web experience overall.
Thanks again from all us at im.bue for your ongoing support!
with all our best,